Cart 0

How We Work




We appreciate that no two businesses are ever the same so we spend time with you to ensure that we work with you and not against you and that the services and support we provide are what you really need.


If you operate via a limited company then being compliant with the law is a must.  This services gives you your annual accounts for Companies House and HMRC and the Corporation Tax computations and returns for HMRC too.

As standard, we include an Accountant’s Report, giving you and other readers of your accounts that you have used a professional, qualified accountant to ensure that you get it right.

All filings to Companies House and HMRC are completed electronically so that there is no risk of lost information. 

Company Accounts & Tax



Self Employed Accounts & Tax

If you are self employed / a sole trader then this service provides you with you sole trader accounts so that you can understand how your business has performed over the year and your self assessment tax return, you can be safe in the knowledge that you return will be completed and submitted electronically to HMRC and that all appropriate costs and claims are discussed with you and included.

For some clients, dealing with accounts in any form is just not of interest likewise dealing with HMRC, and that is where we can help. We offer a monthly or quarterly support package that can give the following services:

·         Monthly or quarterly bookkeeping

·         Monthly or quarterly management accounts with commentary noting key points

·         Monthly payroll

·         Quarterly VAT returns

·         Year end compliance (accounts and corporation tax)

·         Director self assessment tax returns

Because this is a tailored service, the services are selected to suit your needs and as you grow, the support will grow with you too. 

Monthly / Quarterly Support Service

Self Assessment Tax Return

There are several reasons why you might need to complete a self assessment tax return, including:

·         Self employed

·         Company director

·         High earner in receipt of child benefit

·         Investment income

·         Rental income

We can help you with your self assessment return ensuring that all appropriate claims and allowances are included and you can be safe in the knowledge that your return will be submitted electronically.

If you cannot see the service that you need then please get it touch to discuss your needs and requirements.

Bespoke Support